We made it!
I just wanted to write a quick post tonight since we made it safe and sound to Washington. We arrived Monday afternoon, after 3 long days of driving. I have to say, the trip went very smoothly and the kids were amazing. Madison rode most of the time in the truck with Ronnie which left Bex somewhat bored in the car with me, but he was very well behaved thanks to a good Baby Einstein DVD! My parents met us in Portland on Sunday and drove the rest of the way with us. We are so lucky to have them here to help with the kids and unpacking the truck and boxes. Our good friend Carson blocked out a good 3 hours from work and helped unload the truck too. I am sure that is just the "break" he wanted from work! Thanks Carson for all your help, and thanks Marisa for the groceries, you guys are the best!
We have had a really long few weeks with packing, driving, unpacking, and packing again (for CR). I am really looking forward to Costa Rica now. We leave early tomorrow and will be there till next weekend! The kids will be trick or treating with Nana and Papa, they are pretty excited about that. Our neighborhood will be perfect, it is a new development so the houses are pretty close together with lots of kids! We have been LOVING our house. It has more room then I know what to do with! It has been so much fun putting things away and having a place for everything! I will post some pictures when we get back!
Stay tuned, I am sure there will be many great picture filled posts to come!
Adios!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to have you guys here. Enjoy CR, wish we were going with you guys to get away.
I'm so glad you made it and are loving your house. I can't wait to see pictures. Have a great time in Costa Rica! How could you not?!
I'm so glad you guys made it safely and that the kids traveled so well for you (I'm sure it helps that they get lots of practice :) I'm trying to picture you in your cute house, I can't wait to see pictures! You're lucky to have such great family and friends to help make the move easier. I was going to give you a call this morning, but I guess you're already relaxing at the beach so I better not disturb you :) I can't wait to talk to you when you get back!
I'm so glad you guys got there safe and that you're getting settled. Your house sounds positively decadent! I can't wait to see pictures! In the meantime, have a BLAST in Costa Rica -- oooooo, I'm so jealous! :)
So, I keep checking to see if you guys are back yet. Everytime I do, I look at your past posts and get teary. I miss you guys so much! I hope you are having a great time and call me when you get back and settled. Love you!
I am glad you guys got home safe! I bet the kids had tons of fun with grandma and grandpa but were excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment