Saturday, October 10, 2009

Family photo shoot

Someone needs to tell whoever is in charge of this blog to make a new post. It's been pretty lame around here lately! I guess if new posts aren't being made here, at least we can blog about other peoples posts!
I was fortunate to have won a photo shoot from a friend at our church service auction. She is an amazing photographer and such a warm personality. My kids fell in love with her instantly and didn't have too hard of a time sitting still and smiling (a good bribe never hurts right?) Kali did a great job and captured some sweet moments. The fall colors are gorgeous in western WA right now so we took full advantage. You can check out a few shots on Kali's blog here. Thanks Kali!
Let's hope we can manage a real post here soon... It's Ronnie's turn, there is a certain football game we attended last month that he assured me he would post about...

10 comments:

Matt said...

Truly great pics - you guys ought to be in catalogs!

Brooke said...

What a darling family. You look beautiful.

Marisa said...

Jodee those are gorgeous! I especially like the one where you're looking back at Ronnie.

Janessa said...

Yes, we need a real post. I guess this will get me by until then:) I'm still so sad we didn't get to hook up when you guys were down here for the game...anyway, your family pictures look AMAZING! You are such a beautiful family, the fall colors are stunning - What a treasure to have!

jhoopes said...

Those are some amazing pictures!!! So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Fall is the best time for pics isn't it? Well it looks good on you guys;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love, love, LOVE the picture Kali took! She is so talented! You guys look great! Nice haircut Jodes!

Love,
Rosa

foreveryoung said...

Lucky! All I got was cookies at our service auction. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! (okay, that was cheesy, but it's true :)

Melanie said...

Love the pictures! What an awesome thing to win! What a beautiful family!

Elisa said...

Wow! Those pictures turned out amazing. So how many Bishop Bucks did that cost you? I was eyeing Kali's service too (and bidding on it but it didn't take long to be out of the running)...I guess I better plan ahead for next year.
You all look beautiful! :)