Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Utah Road Trip, Ragnar and Reunion

The day school got out we hopped in the car and headed for Utah.  Ronnie's family was having their annual reunion and somehow I was headed off to run Ragnar with them!  What?!?!  I know.  
It is always a long drive but we made the most of it and a promise of Lagoon once we arrived helped just a little.

This is how she rolls


 And when you have views like this it's not all bad.
 Bex was getting bored so I told him he should write a letter or something...  stinker

 But we made it and had plenty of time to take in all of the Lagoon fun!  Ronnie's parents met us there and it was a great day.




 Bex decided he was over the kiddie rides and convinced us to go on every single scary ride there was!
 But even the ferris wheel turned scary when the high winds picked up and as we rounded to the top we all felt like we would get blown to the mountains




After our Lagoon fun we headed to dinner and then Ronnie's parents took the kids to their house while we met the rest of our Ragnar team.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I still can't believe you did Ragnar either, but such a fun memory! Utah summers really are the best, and I haven't been to Lagoon since before we had kids, this makes me want to go!