Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Back to School 2014-2015

Preschool, 3rd and 6th
I seriously want to freeze my kids right here.  They are so much fun and at such perfect ages for just about anything we do.  Madison isn't so old that we are uncool, she still likes hanging with us.  Grace is old enough that we don't worry about stopping for naps or packing loads of snacks and diapers.  They all have such fun personalities and I feel like we are getting to enjoy them so much these days.  
This year was pretty easy with the first day of school.  Bex walked right in, unlike last year.  Never even looked back.  SO grateful for that!  Grace was an old pro at that preschool stuff- been there, done that.  And Madison was off to middle school, on the bus!  She didn't really want me to follow her to the bus stop but I did creep up to snap a few sneaky pictures.








After school celebrating

1 comment:

Jill H. said...

First days of school...so bittersweeet!