Halloween 2014
So Halloween 2014 wasn't our typical pumpkin patch going, costume dressing, creepy food making holiday. Because this year we would be in NEW ZEALAND for Halloween! And it was AMAZING! Hopefully I will get to those posts before Halloween rolls around again this year! But for now, here is our attempt at squeezing some halloween festivities in before we jetted off to the other side of the world.
Lauren + Grace = preschool BFFs
And I had to throw this one in there because it made me laugh. The kids set up a little place for Wilson to enjoy the fall atmosphere.






3 comments:
This is getting me so excited for Fall and Halloween and all the commercialized holidays that we've missed out on!
I'm so impressed you carved pumpkins even though you wouldn't be in the country for Halloween!! That's my least favorite part!! :) Cute picture of Wilson, too
Happy halloween
Pinjaman Online
Post a Comment