Tagged!
Madison was tagged (oh so long ago) by Jake, here are madison's answers to the following questions about me- yikes!
1. what is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. what makes mom happy? When I am good
3. what makes mom sad? When I don't be good
4. how does mom make you laugh? She pretends to be a chef from france
Yes, there is just something about cooking in front of an audience that makes me talk with a really bad french accent. I don't know why, but I always do it when the kids sit at the bar and watch me prepare their food!5. what was mom like as a child? she was cute and she went to school
6. how old is your mom? 297. how tall is your mom? 8 inches
We will have to work on learning those measurements...8. what is her favorite thing to do? Go to stadiums and see concerts
9. what does your mom do when you're not around? the computer
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? pilates teacher
9. what does your mom do when you're not around? the computer
10. if your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? pilates teacher
11. what is your mom really good at? running
Not so sure that would have been the one I would have picked but I'll take it!12. what is your mom not very good at? juggling
Hey, I can juggle scarves!13. what does your mom do for her job? takes care of me and Beckham
14. what is your mom's favorite food? chicken tortillas
Huh?
15. what makes you proud of your mom? That she's my mom
16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora
Well I do speak spanish...16. if your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora
17. what do you and your mom do together? Make crafts
18. how are you and your mom the same? we're both girls and we both can wear dresses
19. how are you and your mom different? My mommy's hair is brown and mine is blonde
20. how do you know your mom loves you? Because she always tells me
I hope so!
Madison would like to tag Kylie Y. and Trevor C. (her BFF and her future husband ;)
6 comments:
That is SO cute!!! Can we be tagged? I want to hear what my kids would say about me. Jamie needs to get on the ball:)
How cute is that. I don't think my kids could do that good. She is one smart cookie.
I'm not so good at doing the "tagged" things, but this is one I would love to do, what a cute idea. I'm laughing about the chef thing, because I do the exact same thing. When my kids help me cook we pretend we're on the food network and there is something about cooking with an accent that makes it more fun. Although I'm not quite sure what accent I'm using...a little french, a little British, whatever we're in the mood for. :)
I'm going to make sure Risa does that b/c those answers are so cute. Very cool!
How adorable is Maddie??? I wonder what my kids would say about me...?
That was soo cute! It had me laughing and smiling the whole way through. :) It's so cute to see you through Maddie's eyes. Love the french chef and Dora. :) Thanks for doing the tag!
Post a Comment