First day of First grade!
September 2nd our little miss Madison started first grade. This year the hard part wasn't sending her off, it was waiting for her to get home! She is now gone ALL DAY LONG and her brother and I miss her. It's been a few weeks now and we still haven't quite adjusted to the quiet house and lack of entertainment. I just don't think Beckham finds me quite as fun as he does his big sister. We miss her but we are so proud of the way she has adjusted to her new schedule. She is eager to get herself ready in the morning and loves returning home with homework to do. She really enjoys her teacher and even though her best friend isn't in her class this year, she is quickly making new friends and getting along just fine. So far she says her favorite parts of 1st grade are her teacher, getting to eat lunch with friends in other classes, getting to do math, and recess. We love you Maddie and are so proud of you!
14 comments:
Woah! That girl has style!
Madison--you are beautiful and I know you have the smarts and wits to go along with it. I am so happy that you are really enjoying school.
love linda
Gah, they really do grow up so fast! LOVE her outfit.
Wow, I can't believe how big Maddie is getting! She looks so cute in her little outfit! Love the pictures. :)
Rosa
So adorable! I mean really, can she get any cuter?!
I'm dying at how cute her little outfit is and am sad that the only thing Kylie can wear is polo shirts! Good luck in first grade, I have no doubt that she'll do aweseome!
That girl is too stinkin' cute!!! The boots, the hat, the jacket. She's got to be the coolest girl in first grade looking like that. I'm glad she's adjusting so well to the full day of school. Hope you and Bex are managing okay. It does get quite and lonely with school kids gone.
So cute. I wanted to get that dress for Brekken and didn't, but maybe I still will. She is adorable.
cutest 1st grade outfit ever! she's a beauty...I'm really jealous and thinking that the dress code at keely's school should be banned...;)
I HATE school uniforms! And so does Lucy....nuff said
She looks so big!! Love her outfit. 1st grade is fun. I miss you guys.
Maddie and John will be so cute together one day... :)
By the way, Christian loves his puppet. He even wanted to take it to the Puyallup Fair yesterday!
She is so beautiful. Hope you are well.
Really great pictures. I love the little wave. The boots are just about the cutest things ever! I'm joining the Maddie fan club that girl's got style to with the best personality.
Post a Comment