Still crying...
Who is this little boy?
Can you guess?
He likes the beach and loves throwing rocks...
How about now? Can you guess now?
Does the BYU shirt give it away? No? well lets see...
How about the long dark eyelashes and those fingers stuck in his mouth? Surely you can tell now...
No? Not yet? Well, it's Beckham. Yep, it really is!
It's been about a month since this happened so I thought it was time I actually admit that I did this to my son. Yes, me, I cut his hair. It was a trim gone horribly wrong! I am still kicking myself and cringe anytime someone sees him and asks "Wow, is that Beckham? You cut his hair?" Yes people, I cut his hair. No, I didn't want to. No, I didn't mean to. Yes, I know it will grow out. No, Beckham could care less. Yes, I am still mad about it.
People don't even recognize him. They do double takes when they see me with him. Some have even been told that it is Beckham and still don't believe it. One little friend said "Beckham, is that you? Say something!" She wanted to hear his voice to be sure. He looks like a totally different kid. He looks older to me too. But what really gets me is that now, he just looks like any other kid out there. My shaggy blond haired little boy is no longer...
It's been about a month since this happened so I thought it was time I actually admit that I did this to my son. Yes, me, I cut his hair. It was a trim gone horribly wrong! I am still kicking myself and cringe anytime someone sees him and asks "Wow, is that Beckham? You cut his hair?" Yes people, I cut his hair. No, I didn't want to. No, I didn't mean to. Yes, I know it will grow out. No, Beckham could care less. Yes, I am still mad about it.
People don't even recognize him. They do double takes when they see me with him. Some have even been told that it is Beckham and still don't believe it. One little friend said "Beckham, is that you? Say something!" She wanted to hear his voice to be sure. He looks like a totally different kid. He looks older to me too. But what really gets me is that now, he just looks like any other kid out there. My shaggy blond haired little boy is no longer...
9 comments:
i understand...well but when it comes to Grey's big puffy curly hair. We buzzed it once-Adam convinced me it was a good idea. Never again
He's still forever cute!
I did have to get used to it, because his hair has been the same since he moved here, but he still looks like Beckham. And he still looks cute!!! I can't wait for he and Christian to play again with preschool starting up next week.
Our little Beckham has a green spiderman shirt almost just like his! I really feel for you, I do. I gave my Beckham a bad haircut a year or so ago and cried. I started taking him to a barber, and they did a great job, however I am too cheap to keep taking him, so I am trying to do it on my own again. They look so similar these two. Very cute little guy, even with short hair! He has beautiful eyes!
At least it wasn't a haircut gone wrong on your little girl. I'm not saying I've ever done that... He does still look adorable. Totally different but totally adorable. He looks so much older. So are you going to try and grow it back out or keep it shorter?
I think he looks handsome! And older. I like it!
funny and cute post, Jodee! Loved all of your answered questions that you've probably said a million times. So are you going to let it grow out? I think he is adorable either way!!
I think it looks cute... he looks older with his short hair. Wish we could have been there with you guys last weekend. It looked like fun... :(
Sniff. Sniff. Oh you're lucky that he still looks as adorable as ever, otherwise I don't think I could ever forgive you :) It does make me feel better that you didn't do it on purpose (and I'm cracking up that it took you a month to confess!) He does look so much older, but still the adorable little Bex.
Post a Comment