Our little family rang in the new year with a whole lot of fun. We played a little (okay, maybe a lot) of Band Hero and then carried on the Blanchard tradition with banging pots and pans outside at midnight. Here's to a healthy, safe, and peaceful 2010! Cheers!Ronnie also bought me a dozen roses to celebrate the Ducks playing in the Rose Bowl. Too bad they lost :(
Isn't it funny how when you're younger going to the big new years parties were such a big deal and now celebrating with our own little families is like ten times more fun!
What a fun family party. They make for the best memories. I love the decor and costumes even. You guys went all out. I'm sure the neighbors love the pots and pan tradition. How fun! That's so cute the way Ronnies worked some romance in with football. Very nice!
What a fun way to celebrate! I hope Ronnie's absence a little bit on Christmas day and then New Years Day didn't ruin your festivities! :) We sure appreciated the airport rides!!!
The picture of your two kids in the glasses are so cute, and I LOVE the picture of Beckham in his cowboys boots and undies in the post below! So funny.
When you say you are going to catch up on blogging, you mean serious business! Love it!
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how when you're younger going to the big new years parties were such a big deal and now celebrating with our own little families is like ten times more fun!
What a fun family party. They make for the best memories. I love the decor and costumes even. You guys went all out. I'm sure the neighbors love the pots and pan tradition. How fun! That's so cute the way Ronnies worked some romance in with football. Very nice!
I love the pictures of Maddie and Bex! They are so cute! It sounds like you guys had a blast!
Miss you!
Rosa
What a fun way to celebrate! I hope Ronnie's absence a little bit on Christmas day and then New Years Day didn't ruin your festivities! :) We sure appreciated the airport rides!!!
The picture of your two kids in the glasses are so cute, and I LOVE the picture of Beckham in his cowboys boots and undies in the post below! So funny.
When you say you are going to catch up on blogging, you mean serious business! Love it!
Post a Comment