Monster Jam 2010
We made another trip out to Tacoma for the Monster Truck show this year. Bex hadn't stopped talking about last years show so we decided to get tickets again. He was super into it this year, concentrating on each move, crash, and jump with a big fist pump and "yes!" when he felt necessary. We went with the Calderwoods again and also inaugurated the Adamsons into the world of Monster Trucks. It was a great show and we will most likely be back next year! Let us know if you are up for a good time!
Before the show we stopped at Southern Kitchen for some great southern food. I had seen it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, a show on the food network so we decided to check it out. Southern food is one type Ronnie and I have never really tried much of so we were excited about tasting some great catfish, fried okra, hush puppies, collard greens, and fried chicken. It was super tasty but I felt like I needed to fast for a few days after!
Before the show we stopped at Southern Kitchen for some great southern food. I had seen it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, a show on the food network so we decided to check it out. Southern food is one type Ronnie and I have never really tried much of so we were excited about tasting some great catfish, fried okra, hush puppies, collard greens, and fried chicken. It was super tasty but I felt like I needed to fast for a few days after!
Then it was off to the Monster Truck show. We were able to see the trucks up close and personal with our super high status Pit Passes- yeah, that's how we roll!
El Toro Loco was Beckham's fav. this year
Testing out the mini cars before the show
This kid was adorable, he was the driver of the car Bex is sitting in and he gave him a signed picture of himself- so cute!
It's Digger time!
This shot reminds me of how Beckham lines all of his trucks up at home to get them ready to race.
Batman was a family favorite this year
He was so into it!.JPG)
We stopped at Hello Cupcake on our way out just to top off the fun!.JPG)
2 comments:
The look on Bex's face is priceless!! K, I seriously need to take my kids to one of these, so fun!!
How fun. I NEED to try that restaurant.
Post a Comment