Happy Birthday Ronnie... a few months late!
Feb. 10th is always a celebration at our house. It's the day we get to celebrate our Ronnie. This year I decided to step up my game with a few surprises for HIM. He is always so good at surprising me and making me feel so special so I tried my best to do the same. One surprise came in the form of a guys night out with a couple other friends who share Feb. birthdays. Us wives set up a night with pizza at Zeeks and then go-cart racing to follow. I think they had a good time and were each totally confused when they showed up at Zeeks wondering what the heck they were doing there and why their friends were there too. Happy Birthday Love!
(Thanks Matt for being the photographer... again!)

5 comments:
That is a great picture of them! Ha ha and love the names!
How fun! I love the way you guys always do such fun surprises for each other. Happy birthday!!!
What a fun, memorable night for Ronnie...and for everyone involved! Way to plan a great b-day surprise!
You guys know how to have fun!
Yeah, you definately need to step up your game cause he totally set the bar high :) I love how you guys make such a big deal out of b-days, happy b-day Ronnie!
Post a Comment