Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to February

Valentines day this year was spent as a family.  The kids woke up to a little surprise of a new easel.  If I would have known how popular this would be I would have gotten it a whole lot earlier.  They play with it every day and it has really helped Beckham learn to write all of his numbers and letters.

That night we put the kids to bed early and made dinner together.  I really do enjoy cooking SO much more when I have a helper.  This year we made grilled halibut, roasted root vegetables, and fruit.  We also picked out some yummy desserts from Whole (lotta money) Foods.  And, Ronnie never forgets to shower me with love and roses!  Happy Valentine's day!

I get to spend time with Madison in her classroom every other week.  It is so fun to get to know her teacher and classmates a little better and also see how Madison is in class.  This year I helped with their "Friendship Party" (must be PC around here) and took pictures.  It was fun to get a glimpse into their day and capture their cute activities.

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I still love your V-day dinner without kids tradition, but I always forget to do it. Next year! I miss volunteering in Kylie's class so much since Mr. Maddox has been cramping my style, so good for you for getting in there as much as you can before your little lady comes along. As always, Maddie is adorable and we miss her!! (and you :)

Janessa said...

What a fun and meaningful V-day. I love your making dinner together idea. The food looks amazing!