Forks
Yes, we are still in August.
Ugh, I can not keep up!
Anyway, back to this summer... Ronnie's sister Bethie came to stay with us for a couple of weeks before she left for BYU. The day she flew in we didn't take her home, instead, we headed to Forks, WA where the Twilight books take place. We had never been before and we thought it would be a perfect time to go with our Twilight loving sister. The kids were totally confused by it all and kept wondering why we were taking pictures at random houses, schools and trucks.
The town of Forks has really gone all out with all the Twilight stuff. We saw everything from "Bella Burgers" to treaty lines, lots of Edward and Jacob cut-outs to take pictures with and plenty of Twi-hard fan tees.
After seeing all the sights in town we headed out to LaPush to walk along First Beach. It was a really pretty beach but, no signs of Jacob :(















2 comments:
Oh man, we should have gone there! You picked the perfect time to go and I bet you are even one of the midnight campers for Breaking Dawn, eh? Am I right? Awesome pictures, btw.
so much fun! I can't believe I never made it out there!
Post a Comment