Monday, March 05, 2012

Vegas

Way back in November 2011...
It was high time we met up with the Molens again.  It had been a whole 4 months or something like that.  The boys planned a sweet trip to Vegas where they let us shop, eat, and swoon at a big country star.

Highlights included
- Surprise lunch with my aunt and grandma
- shopping at Nordys with my girl
- eating out at swanky restaurants-- everything from Michael Mina to In N Out
- dancing the night away
- Serendipity- frozen hot chocolate!
- La Reve
- photo shoot
- jabbawockeez
- a sweet suite at the Encore
- and none other than Garth Brooks!!!

It was a wonderful trip with amazing friends planned by the sweetest husbands around.
Thanks boys.

A really bad picture at lunch with Bill, Aunt Dianne and Grandma B.
How cute is my Grandma strikin' a pose!  She loves the Bellagio atrium and was so excited to get to see the fall decor they had up.

 Garth was amazing!  If you get the chance, GO!

La Reve- I am a sucker for a good Cirque du Soleil show.
 Best frozen hot chocolate out there

 Ronalds Donuts before the photo shoot
 Matt and I took turns being photographer.  He booked a really fun location where they had every cool old photo prop imaginable.  I really want to go back again and spend more time there.

 How cute are these two?

 The End

5 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun place to take pictures, I wonder if there's something like that around here??

jhoopes said...

What a fun trip!!! Love the pictures from the photo shoot. :)

Melanie said...

That last picture cracked me up!!! What a FUN trip with the Molens and how nice you were able to spend time with family too. I just wish this trip to Vegas had a memorable flight traveler like last time...

foreveryoung said...

Fabulous!! I didn't know there was a Serendipitys in Vegas, how did I miss that?? I have to disagree with Cirque de Solei, I totally fell asleep during Ka, I hope we can still be friends :) Great photo shoot, you look gorgeous and you know I think your hair is amazing!

merideth said...

yes your hair is amazing.

how fun that you and the molens met up. i wish we were fun like that.
the pictures are awesome. and alisha is such a doll.

and now i really want a frozen hot chocolate.