Monday, February 27, 2012

Jubilee

Well I don't know about you but last fall was so stinkin fun I think I'll go revisit it right now.  Come along, this will be fun...


We started off as a family at Jubilee Pumpkin Farm.  We rode the tractor out to the pumpkin patch and picked ourselves some awesome pumpkins.  I got some super great shots on my iphone cause you know, thats how I roll these days.










Later I went back to the same farm with Beckham's kindergarten class.  This time I actually brought my camera.  Imagine that?




 Favorite picture ever!  These two are so adorable together.




 We did take those pumpkins home and carve them up. The kids also went trick or treating.  Madison dressed up as her American Girl Doll and went with some friends and Ronnie took Beckham er... uh... spiderman and his buddies around while I stayed to answer the door and tend the hot wassail with my little teddy bear Gracie.  We also made it to the ward Halloween Party.  The Primary was in charge of it so I am actually amazed (and so grateful) that we made it up on stage to take a pic.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Janessa said...

What a lovely little trip to last fall. Thanks for letting me tag along:) I love pumpkin patches! This looks like a great one. Glad you made it out twice. I love the last family picture. So cute!

Anonymous said...

uncle robb thought grace was an ewok ;o)

foreveryoung said...

I know you aren't a fan of all the rain there, but atleast you get some awesome pumpkin patches! One strike against the desert. Great pictures and nice job getting caught up on the blog ;)

foreveryoung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.