Thursday, April 12, 2012

looking back- 2011 instagram pics

i am pretty much smitten by the instagram app on my phone.  
more and more of my friends are joining and that makes even better! 
 it is so fun to take a shot, run a filter on it and then share with friends.  
but, my real camera hardly sees the light of day anymore.  
i'm working on that.  
but for now, here is the year 2011 through some of my instagram pics. 
 enjoy!













if you have instagram let me know!  i am jodeedc, look me up ;)

3 comments:

jhoopes said...

Love the pictures, Jodee! I also love what you can do with instagram but I need a tutorial! Do you give lessons?! :)

merideth said...

i love instagram.
i told melynda that we are instagram bff.
your pictures are darling!!

foreveryoung said...

I think I am the last person alive to get an iphone and instagram is the one thing that is getting me anxious to get one! Adorable pictures!