Monster Jam
Why is it that I am ALWAYS playing catch up!!!
Here it is nearly half way through the year and I have not posted one single thing from 2012.
Well, better late than never right?... right?
is there anybody out there?
January always brings Monster Trucks to the Seattle area. And the Chapman kids somehow luck out each year and get tickets for the Monster Jam from Santa. Ya, he's a little redneck, didn't ya know?
They brought along our good friends the Garretts to show them how it's done.
There was the pre show pitt party where they got to see the trucks up close and in person and then it was off to Soul Kitchen for some hushpuppies and lemonade before returning for the big show.
Iron Man was a huge hit with the boys and of course, Grave Digger!
Ronnie came home with about 50 pictures of the trucks and 3 of the kids- nice!
2 comments:
Yes, definately better late than never!! I love this little tradition. I keep saying I need to look into getting tickets when they come to our neck of the woods, but I really do, look how much your kids love it!
Somehow I'm NOT sad I missed it this year... :)
BUT we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment