Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sledding

Also in January we went with the Fairbanks to a local snow park for some good times on the sledding hills.  It was a great day and the kids had a blast!  I had really big hopes of actually editing these pictures because I finally broke out my real camera but here they sit, in May, still un-edited.  So, you get them SOOC.  Lucky for me Jenny gave me a crash course on how to use the snow as a natural light reflector and they didn't turn out too bad ;)





 Beckham is crazy on the sled.  He picks out the sled he thinks is the fastest, runs as fast as his little legs can go and plops down for the ride of his life.  The kid is fearless.







And then there was this little dare to ride down in the baby sled.  Of course, he did it.  I just noticed the lady in the second shot laughing and pointing at him- well that's just not very nice.



2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I can almost feel the cold weather...ahhhh. Love sledding, wish we could do more of it!

Melanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And great pics to capture it all!