Valentine's Day
I was a little lame with the V-Day happenings. For some reason that week seemed extremely chaotic. I don't know, it's all a blur now.
I did manage to whip up a few heart shaped pancakes and throw out the heart shaped plates. But I think my mind was on other things like making valentine heart balloon people for 20 kindergarteners or preparing a sundae bar for 25 third graders. Or maybe it was the 45+ hand made Valentines for the kids to take to school! But we all can be sure that it wasn't because I was taking quality pictures! I am pretty sure all but the first two are from my phone. What a good mom.
Spreading the love at a friend's house
Grace had her friend over to play and share some love
Beckham's "Friendship party" Yes, we are very PC here in Seattle. The kids loved the sticky mustaches from Brogan's cute Valentine.
Ronnie and I made our late night dinner in together after the kids were in bed. And I am sure we fell asleep watching Glee or something like that. How romanic ;)



2 comments:
You don't give yourself enough credit! It looks like a fabulous Valentine's day and I still love your tradition of a homemade dinner after the kids are in bed. I don't know how you can do all that you do and still volunteer so much at the schools, that's one area I wish I wasn't such a slacker in.
I know it's July but I still liked reading about your Valentine's Day!! You have some fun traditions!
Post a Comment