Monday, April 22, 2013

Monster Jam 2013

Monster Jam is quickly becoming a holiday celebrated in our house.  The kids want to return each year and never tire of the loud engines, fiery crashes and redneck fun we experience.  I am pretty sure great big lemonades enjoyed with friends helps to sweeten the day.
She is such a good sport to tag along with her brother and his crazy friends.





 Beckham Ryder and Tanner




 The fun all started when this little guy was three and totally obsessed with monster trucks.  Thanks for the fun tradition buddy.  I love you.

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

You had me at lemonade...HELLO yummy! I totally remember your first monster truck rally, and I love how it has become such a fun tradition for your family. Still on my bucket list to do with my kids someday!

Anonymous said...

Can Nana an Papa have a copy of the picture of Bex with his momma?

Elisa said...

Now that Doug actually has a son that he can bring to monster truck show, we move away :) Looks like a fun tradition Chapman family.
Where do you get those lemonades? They look amazing!