Ringing in 2013
We made it people. We are done with 2012! And it's only April!
New years eve was low key with family game night, a little band hero, and the traditional watching of the ball drop...East Coast time. We planned to go to Leavenworth with some friends on New Years Day so we didn't want the kids up too late. I know, such lame parents.
On the way to Leavenworth we stopped with the Fairbanks to do a little sledding up at Hyak Snow Park
Then we headed to Leavenworth too meet the Garretts and Cooks for a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride and some walking around the village. It was SO cold but definitely worth it. Such a fun experience with friends.
After sledding I didn't dare take my frozen hands out of my pockets much. The picture department suffered but my hands stayed nice and toasty with my little hotties ;)
Thanks to Jenny and Alexis I have some pictures to prove we were there ;)
waiting for hot dogs and pretzels
Trying to warm up with some hot cider
After sledding I didn't dare take my frozen hands out of my pockets much. The picture department suffered but my hands stayed nice and toasty with my little hotties ;)
Thanks to Jenny and Alexis I have some pictures to prove we were there ;)
waiting for hot dogs and pretzels
Trying to warm up with some hot cider









1 comment:
Congrats on completing 2012!!! WOO HOO! And what a fun way to start the year. :)
Post a Comment