Easter 2013
Easter activities started with the annual ward easter egg hunt at the park. I got to take Grace while the other two were at school. She had a great time and discovered plastic eggs filled with candy.
The day before Easter we got together with some fun families at a park to enjoy the sun and have a picnic.
Then it was round two of find your 12 eggs filled with candy
Back at home we colored our eggs and got them ready for the Easter Bunny to hide the next day. It wasn't our best outcome, they were a little boring in the color department but we still had fun.
This was the first year that the Easter Bunny decided to use yarn and hide the baskets. He hopped all over our house weaving a maze for the kids in the morning. I'm not sure if they liked it or hated it but they eventually found what they were looking for.
We discovered the fun world of Hex Bugs. Those little guys are hilarious!
We also enjoyed a tasty breakfast...some of us with goggles on
And then we headed out to find our eggs that the Bunny hid in the back yard. Those goggles are handy I tell ya ;)
And of course the obligatory picture of our Sunday best. This year was a "head to Old Navy the night before and see what they have" kind of year. But who cares when your kids are so cute ;)
Easter Dinner was spent with friends whom we consider family out here. It is always a special day to remember how blessed we are. Seattle couldn't have given us better weather either. Happy Easter!















3 comments:
They are getting so big! We should get together soon!
I love when you play catch up, it gets me all excited for these holidays again :) The goggles at breakfast cracked me up, sometimes you just wonder what goes on in their little heads...
Wow, you have one dedicated Easter bunny! Holy smokes. I won't let my kids know anything about all that happens at your house for Easter. And that is such a cute picture of Jane and Grace with the lighting and everything--I almost didn't recognize that side yard!! ha ha :)
Post a Comment