Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Ronnie

We always enjoy celebrating Ronnie but its even more fun when he asks for tickets to the Imagine Dragons concert with the fam!  Imagine Dragons are a family favorite and we sure had a blast together at the concert.  We did leave Grace with a sitter, a bit too loud for her taste.  The rest of us sure had a great time singing and dancing along.





 Ronnie's birthday is the same week as another one of our good friends and sometimes we like to plan a little something for the boys to enjoy together.  This year we surprised them with a kickball game complete with sweat bands and spandex.  I hear they had a blast.  How could you not with this group...

Happy Birthday love.  

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Whatever he's eating, I want 2 of those. I always get excited for birthday posts because you guys always come up with the best ideas, you definitely know how to party right! Such an awesome night with the family and how fun is that kickball game, where do you even come up with these ideas?!

Jill H. said...

I bet that concert was awesome!! Wish we were cool enough to have known about it and taken at least Jake!!