Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Love is in the air


This Valentines day there was a lot of LoVe in the air

Dibber and Grace started the fun early with some LOVEly art work on their date...
 Gracie had a heart shaped LOVE lunch and her bff over to play


The kids dined at the Chapman Cafe and were served lots of yummy LOVE...


There was puppy LOVE

And then there was the traditional put the kids to bed and make dinner together which Ronnie and I absolutely LOVE to do.  Especially when we discover how to make the most delicious mussels ever!




2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Another successful holiday under your belt! Gracie and her little friend are the absolute cutest, Baby Gap model material for sure. I always love seeing what you come up with for your romantic Valentine's dinner, you guys went all fancy with Mussels! Cutest tradition ever. Happy Valentine's day and happy 4th of July :)

Jill H. said...

I love all the LOVE!!!