Wednesday, April 15, 2015

jam crammed full of fun

June is ALWAYS a crazy month.  No matter how hard I try to plan ahead and get things done early it just ends up crazy.  The good thing is that all the craziness is a whole lot of fun things that are happening at the same time.  This year we had Beckham's birthday, Madison's recitals, Gracie's recital and Beckham's baptism all in the same week.  It was nuts!  Grandma and Grandpa Chapman came out and so did Nana and Papa, Kellee and Robb.  Not only was my weekend crammed with fun but so was my house!

We started Friday with Grace's first recital.  She has been taking ballet from Madison's old dance teacher, Chelsea at Emerald City Dance.  It was so fun to see her perform and realize that she is just like her sister with their love of the stage!  Grace remebered the whole dance and had a huge smile on her face the whole time.  It was adorable!



After the show shenanigans with Nana

 We LOVE Miss Chelsea

The next day we woke up bright and early for Beckham's Baptism.  He was pretty excited and got all ready in his new suit and tie.  It was such a sweet blessing to have so many members of our family and ward there to witness his special day.  


 Gavin came to support his buddy



And later in the day we all headed over to watch Madison dance her little heart out.  She danced in two recitals because the team kids do both team and rec. recitals.  I only made everyone endure one and I stayed with Madison for the next one.  I really do love watching her dance but I think I hit my limit after 6 hours.  







2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Oh man, what a party it must have been that week! I'm sure it was hard trying to juggle it all, but it worked out perfect to have it all together so that family could come and share in all the fun and memories. And seriously, that Grace in her ballet leotard KILLS me. Cutest little ballerinas I ever did see. And as a PS- I had to laugh at your cave stream comment! We saved the good stuff for the adventurous spirits, so take that as a compliment ;)

Jill H. said...

You planning for this June already? ;)