Park City
The Garretts are always up for adventure so we picked up our stray child at Cubbys, had some lunch and headed to Park City thinking it would be a little less crowded than the valley... Nope. So we let the kids do a couple rides and settled on a splash park which was just as fun because it really doesn't matter where they are as long as they are together.

Brogs was DYING to give bex his birthday present. It was pretty darn exciting for the both of them.
A new BB gun and professional lessons to boot!
I know, I know, I keep saying this but I have never seen a friendship like these kids have. It's incredible and one I hope lasts forever! (pretend Grace is lying there too, she wasn't feeling so great)














2 comments:
Eeeekkk! This is getting me so excited to spend summer in your side of the hemisphere! So great to have such incredible friends. With as many friends as you've had move away, I am always so amazed at how good you are at keeping in touch!
Yep. Sooo ready for summer! That's an advantage of doing the blog like this, right?! ;) Reminds me how much fun this summer is going to be!!
Post a Comment