Thursday, July 12, 2007


You know you have been on vacation too long when...
  • All you have to eat is macaroni and cheese and canned pears for lunch
  • Your kids are getting up at 6a and wanting to go to bed before 7p.
  • Your message machine is blinking a great beg red 48!
  • You let your kids watch movies all day while you try to unpack, return messages, do laundry, and catch up on all that blogging you missed!

We are back, we are well, and we had a great time! Stay tuned for some fun posting- once I find my camera at the bottom of the suitcase!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

What's wrong with mac and cheese and pears for lunch? That's our daily delicassy even when we're not returning from a trip! Atleast you didn't sprinkle moldy cheese on your family's food (how was I supposed to know that it would go moldy after being gone 1 week?). You know I can't smell and half way through eating, Jason's like what is that smell?? Can't wait to hear all about your trip and especially can't wait to see you!

Janessa said...

I can totally relate! I hate getting back to real life after vacation. 48 messages - I'm impressed! You guys were missed. Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about your fun. Yay that you get to play with Jamie and Co. next week. Have fun!