Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My kind of camping

After we made some pizza and s'mores,

We set up the tent...
We watched a movie...
We sat by the fire...And we made little burritos...

No bugs, no bears, no freezing temperatures, and a nice soft bed within sneaking distance!

12 comments:

Alisha said...

Agreed. That's my kind of camping too. What a fun idea! My kids would love that. I may have to steal it.

Pacefamily said...

You always have such great ideas! That sounds like so much fun! Your kids look so happy, and I thought the "comfy bed within sneaking distance away" sounded just like me!! I sure mis you, Jod.

Michael Family said...

That is awesome! How fun!

Kat said...

I'm a girl that loves to camp - but that is my kinda camping with kids!

You are such a cute family, and you are a great Mom. Miss you!

Carson Calderwood said...

very nice. I like the fire logs!

Janessa said...

I love your little fire even. How fun! We have spring break next week and my kids have asked about going camping. It's still way to cold to go camping (in my opinion). Maybe we'll have an indoor campout though. Thanks for the inspiration! You always do the funnest things!

Melynda said...

What a great idea! I may have to borrow this. Your so creative!

Melanie said...

Love the idea! And the cutest burritos I've ever seen!!!

Sam and Josh said...

Thats the way to do it. We have done the same thing, but maybe not as creative as you.

jhoopes said...

That is my kind of camping as well. I bet the kids will remember that for forever! It may make their "favorite memories when I was a kid" list! We might have to do that at our house. :)

Alex and Heather said...

Great idea! You are so creative. I guess that's Seattle camping for you...at least in the winter. So cute!

foreveryoung said...

Love the "fire" :) Thanks for the idea, we haven't done that in a long time and my kids would love it. I sure hope you didn't cheat and sneak off to your bed!