Friday, July 09, 2010

Look mom, I'm a chicken!


On Monday Beckham went to play with our friends the Hamblins for a little while.  They have a great house for a little boy to explore complete with dogs, rocks, a river, drums, video games, chickens to chase and a few more "cool big boys" to play with.  We think there must have been a small life lesson taught there when yesterday, Beckham approaches Ronnie and I, turns around, sticks out his bum and says "look, I am a chicken!"  After further inspection I found that he had gotten an egg from the fridge and stuck it down the back of his pants in his underoos.  Gotta love boys!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Are you sure he didn't learn that from Ronnie?

Anna said...

haha! that's too funny!

Janessa said...

That is too funny! Good thing he didn't sit down on the egg. What a cute boy!

Adamson Family said...

I have to stop laughing. I'm going to wake Jonas and Liv up. He is such a fun boy.