I can't wait to hold her. I love babies. So, perfect.
Very sweet shots. You'll treasure those.
She is so prefectly beautiful! You have some amazing pictures of your little angels. I love the little feet!
Precious!
Looks like in the first picture she is doing the lawnmower. I LOVE IT! She is so darling.
sooooo sweet. she is beautiful!
Grace is such a beautiful baby!!! I love every one of those pics...thanks for sharing!
Jodee!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations on the arrival of your new little one--she is beautiful!Love,Natalie
So exciting! Love all the pictures. She sure is a doll. Hope all is going well with 3 little ones.
Hey Jodee. Good To hear from you. Awsome family! Hope all is well. I cant believe you had a baby girl one day after Jill and I!
I seriously can't wait to meet her! She is so snickin cute! You should tell her Autie TT is comin' for a lil visit very soon!Love ya!Rosa
She is so sweet. Congrats. You have the cutest family.
More, more! I can't get enough!! She is beautiful and your pictures are amazing.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I can't wait to hold her. I love babies. So, perfect.
Very sweet shots. You'll treasure those.
She is so prefectly beautiful! You have some amazing pictures of your little angels. I love the little feet!
Precious!
Looks like in the first picture she is doing the lawnmower. I LOVE IT! She is so darling.
sooooo sweet. she is beautiful!
Grace is such a beautiful baby!!! I love every one of those pics...thanks for sharing!
Jodee!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations on the arrival of your new little one--she is beautiful!
Love,
Natalie
So exciting! Love all the pictures. She sure is a doll. Hope all is going well with 3 little ones.
Hey Jodee. Good To hear from you. Awsome family! Hope all is well. I cant believe you had a baby girl one day after Jill and I!
I seriously can't wait to meet her! She is so snickin cute! You should tell her Autie TT is comin' for a lil visit very soon!
Love ya!
Rosa
She is so sweet. Congrats. You have the cutest family.
More, more! I can't get enough!! She is beautiful and your pictures are amazing.
Post a Comment