so in love
I am interrupting this catching up to give you all what you really want, pictures of our sweet little girl, Grace Lucille. She arrived June 3rd 2010 at 4:48pm and weighed 7.3 perfect little pounds. We are all enjoying getting to know her and loving each sweet moment with her. I will have to save the gory details for later but here are a few pictures to hold you over. They are courtesy of the hospital photo booth and our most favorite photographer, Matt. Our computer is not recognizing our camera at the moment so my pics from home will have to wait...





12 comments:
So sweet Jodee! Congrats on the healthy little Grace! Miss you...we need to catch up one of these days.
she is so sweet and adorable! enjoy enjoy enjoy. please let me know if i can do anything for you.
xoxo to you all!
Uh can I have her?! I want to kiss that cute face! I'm so happy for you and hopefully you can get back to feeling you again sooner than later! Congrats new mama!
You've been busy! We're so proud of you guys, you're so awesome. I'm just a little (okay a lot) bummed that we aren't there to see you;0 love lots-Kristen
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby. I'm imagining that sweet newborn scent. Love.
What a sweet beautiful little girl! She is so lucky to be a part of your family! I'm sure she is getting all the love she wants and needs. Congrats!!!
Yeah.. I am so happy for you and your cute family!!! Your baby is so pretty. I lover her name. Very cute. Hope all is well for you. I miss you!!!
Beautiful. We are so happy for your family! You know I love the gory details so please do share! :) I'm amazed you've found time for all your updates with 3 kids, go take a nap girl! Congrats.
She is VERY perfect! Congrats!!!
Grace is a beauty. I loved holding her the other day and Jodee, you looked amazing. A huge congrats to your family...can't wait to see more pics soon!!!
Oh Jodee, you and Ron make the most beautiful children! I think my kids are pretty darn perfect--so I know an amazing looking child when I see one. Congratulations!
Absolutely beautiful! You are the most adorable family. Miss you guys
Post a Comment