The end...
Sadly we celebrated the end of one of our most favorite TV shows, LOST. Ronnie and I didn't catch on to the LOST phenomenon until season 3 but almost wish we had waited even longer. It was exciting and exhausting all at the same time but oh so worth the lack of sleep to get caught up on the first 3 seasons. We watched them back to back one summer on DVD. That is the way to go! After we were caught up and thoroughly confused, it was agony waiting out a whole week for a new episode to watch! It all ended in May with the final episode ever. We had a little party with the Molens who have been lost fans right along with us. A few Dharma treats and some tropical fruit to set the mood and then...it all ended. The finale was satisfying, and true to LOST form, left you guessing just a bit, coming to your own conclusions. I liked it, and don't think they could have titled the show any better.
1 comment:
I miss Hurley. *SNIFF*
Post a Comment