Grace's blessing August 1st 2010
Ronnie's parents and little sister came out to meet little Grace and witness her blessing at church. It was so fun to have more hands to help and fresh energy to entertain the kids. My mom was also able to drive up from Vancouver where she was staying with her cousin to be with us on the blessing day. It was so special to have so many close friends and family there to support us and our little Gracie. We feel very blessed.
Grace was a little sleepy so I put her back in her dress the next day to take a few more pictures of her with her eyes open. Her dress is very special to us. My mom and grandma made it for Madison when she was blessed and I am thrilled to have another little girl to wear it again.
Grace was a little sleepy so I put her back in her dress the next day to take a few more pictures of her with her eyes open. Her dress is very special to us. My mom and grandma made it for Madison when she was blessed and I am thrilled to have another little girl to wear it again.


2 comments:
Beautiful dress and love that family picture!
Beautiful dres, beautiful baby and not to mention beautiful YOU! You look so great and you know I am insanely jealous of your flowing locks :)
Post a Comment