Happenings at home...
Home is where it's at these days. Between M's school, soccer and gymnastics, B's school and music class, and G's Dr. Appointments, I am appreciating my time at home. Lucky for me...
These two adore each other
These two are finding ways to entertain each other
( I must say, he does make a pretty girl...)
This one, we just can't get enough of this one!!! She is so happy and easy, I am totally spoiled!
And this...well, I'm not quite sure what to say about this...





4 comments:
Was dad supposed to be watching him when that happened? Your kids are so cute- we just adore Madison. We want Reese to grow up and be an awesome big sister like her :)
Ha, ha! that last picture is too cute! I totally find Parker doing things like that. Like he forgets that he's only half dressed and goes on with life. Pants are over rated:) The dress up pictures are great! Parker loves to play dress up too. When should I worry?
I thought Bex couldn't get any cuter with his long hair, but he totally rocks the short hair too! I think every little boy needs a princess dress up picture, so atleast now you can check that one off the list!
Love the bum pic. Made me laugh!!! I needed that
Post a Comment