"Peeschool"
Well, I may not have had my act together to take Madison's first day of school pictures (she's in second grade now, it's old news that first day stuff) but at least I got it together before Beckham started preschool! We did a small co-op with some friends last year but this year he was going to a "real peeschool" not just a friends house!
So far so good... I was a bit worried to send him with all those big kids. Since his birthday is in June he is one of the youngest. Not to mention he is tiny and still talks with a baby voice. But, he seems to love it and is doing great. I am super impressed with his teachers and school; they are amazing and Beckham is thrilled to go each day. He comes home and wants to do his "homework" like his sister does. So, we pull out some work sheets and he gets to it.
I love this boy!
Oh yeah, I cut his hair again... don't ask.

4 comments:
I did NOT know that was Beckham in the dresses at first...he does make a pretty girl :) And baby Grace is just stinkin' cute! :)
He is so cute! The shorter hair makes him look so much older. I love the "peeschool"! That last picture of him doing his homework is adorable!
Awww, if only my kids were still that excited about homework. So nice that he is enjoying it so much and so nice for you to enjoy some one on one with Grace. What a handsome little man!
I love all of these pictures of your kids hanging out just loving each other. And the one where Beckham is doing his homework--blow it up and frame it. Soooo cute!!
Post a Comment