Oh my cuteness!! Great pictures of those adorable little finger suckers. I always wanted a thumb sucker for the cuteness and the convenience, but never got one (I'm sure in the long run that was probably a good thing :).
well, obviously it's not going too well since Beckham is STILL sucking his fingers!!! I have even tried wrapping then in band aids, he just takes them off... I am not too thrilled about this!
5 comments:
That is too cute! How funny that they both suck the same two fingers. What are the chances? Did Madison suck anything?
Oh my cuteness!! Great pictures of those adorable little finger suckers. I always wanted a thumb sucker for the cuteness and the convenience, but never got one (I'm sure in the long run that was probably a good thing :).
ahhhhhhhh!!! oh no! :O) Let me know how breaking that habit goes...i need to know!!! Miss ya!!
well, obviously it's not going too well since Beckham is STILL sucking his fingers!!! I have even tried wrapping then in band aids, he just takes them off...
I am not too thrilled about this!
Those are the most adorable pictures! I love when there are things like that between siblings. So cute!
Post a Comment