Monday, November 01, 2010

October fun

This month totally flew by!  It seems like we were going going going all the time but I only have a few pictures to prove it...

We went with Bex to his preschool and carved pumpkins with his class.  Then we watched as they sang us some really great songs.  
My camera died about 3 blurry pictures into it- nice!
 Bex shaking his bushy tail...
Classic!

We went to Oregon for my cousins wedding on 10.10.10.  it was so fun to see all of my cousins that I rarely see and for them to all meet Grace.  While we were there my sister and I took some pictures for her sewing business to post on a blog.  Gracie was our little model but it's a bit difficult to photograph clothes on a newborn...



And a few more random pictures for this random 
October post...

 These three are peas in a pod.  They look like brothers, play like brothers, fight like brothers, and love like brothers. 
yes, we have been doing a lot of just staying inside, in our pj's, all. day. long.  I think this day was one of my applesauce canning days.  I say one because I have canned applesauce three times now!  We love the stuff but it takes SO many apples to fill one stinkin' jar!

Grace isn't our only model... I have a friend who sells holiday dresses and she had me take some pictures of Madison in a few of the dresses for her business.  I think daddy may not like a few of these...she looks a little too grown up!




And what is a post these days without a smile or two from our sweet Grace

8 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, she looks like Yvonna Trump in that picture with the black dress! No wonder Ronnie was feeling a little protective, she is gorgeous! I love the little freckles in the hat picture.

Marisa said...

No kidding, she looks so grown up and amazing!!! I love that teal hat, can I have one for me? And who needs to go to a pumpkin patch to see chickens, you can just come over to our house!! :)

jhoopes said...

Cute, cute and more cuteness!! Looks like a fun October. It just flew by!

Amy Watts said...

I love Madison- LOVE LOVE LOVE her! We tell her all the time that we want Reese to grow up to be JUST LIKE HER. What a doll!

Melanie said...

Such cute pics of your family! I absolutely loved their Halloween costumes. I also loved seeing the pic of our boys hanging out at your house (which they loved!) You have been so sweet to me and my family this past month...you are such a wonderful friend and I can't say thanks enough!!!

Janessa said...

Get that girl on the runway! She is so beautiful!!! In some of the pictures she's totally playing the sweet and innocent card. I love that sass she's working in some of the others. That little Grace is too cute with her bubbly smile, chubby cheeks and sparkley eyes! Lots of other fun pictures from a busy month. That is a lot of jack-o-lanterns for Beckham's preschool class. Hopefully there was a lot of parent help that day. Bex looks so much like his cousins. They could totally pass for brothers. I'm so impressed with your canning ambitions. Jamie keeps trying to convince me to try it. I need somebody to come do it with me!

Janessa said...

Wait,are those three boys cousins or just friends? They look so much alike!

Jodee said...

@ Janessa--the two other boys are brothers that are friends of Beckham... does that make sense?