Great pictures!! I am so sad to admit that my kids have never been to a real pumpkin farm. The joys of living in a desert. I will just have to live vicariously through your beautiful pictures.
I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch. I'm SO sad that our pumpking patch outing got rained out this year. Thanks for posting such great pictures. Now I don't feel quite so deprived:) I was wondering, what's that object up in the sky that you got a picture of? A parachute?
Thanks for the pumpkin patch post... I just lived vicariously through you. :) We never made it to the patch this year... I have big plans for next fall when we can actually leave the house! :) Such darling pictures!!
5 comments:
Great pictures!! I am so sad to admit that my kids have never been to a real pumpkin farm. The joys of living in a desert. I will just have to live vicariously through your beautiful pictures.
You took some really great pictures, Jodee! Doesn't hurt that your subjects (besides the pumpkins) are really adorable!! :)
I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch. I'm SO sad that our pumpking patch outing got rained out this year. Thanks for posting such great pictures. Now I don't feel quite so deprived:) I was wondering, what's that object up in the sky that you got a picture of? A parachute?
Thanks for the pumpkin patch post... I just lived vicariously through you. :) We never made it to the patch this year... I have big plans for next fall when we can actually leave the house! :) Such darling pictures!!
that would be a picture of a flying pumpkin. They had a huge trebuchet that they catapulted a pumpkin from and splattered it all over the ground!
Post a Comment