Friday, November 19, 2010

Plugs

Is this tacky?  I sure hope not because I love these people and want them to succeed.  So here is my plug, tacky or not, for some fantastic Christmas present ideas...


My super talented sister sews adorable clothing for little girls and boys.  My kids are the lucky nieces and nephew that get to sample her talent many times over.  Here is her blog....
http://www.sewlittles.blogspot.com/
and her email sewlittles@gmail.com
Go check her out and pass along a little hand made goodness to a sweet baby friend.


And our amazingly talented friend is starting a website to purchase BYU name prints.  He has taken pictures from on and around the BYU campus to create personalized names.  Check him out here-http://ldsfiles.com/byualphabet/
We have one framed in our BYU office (yes, we have a BYU office... more to come on that!) and it looks great!

So there you have it.  Shameless plugs or super cool Christmas presents-- you decide.

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Wow! What talent. I looked at their web sites and they have some really neat things. Thanks for passing the links along. You're a great friend/sister:)

foreveryoung said...

It's not a shameless plug when it's cool stuff like that! I've seen your sister's work first hand and she definately is talented! What a cool idea with the BYU alphabet, of course Ronnie has one already framed and of course he has a BYU office. I would be very disappointed if he didn't :)

Jenny said...

Wow... great ideas. If only I had a girl. one day. And she will wear a bonnet. :)

I love the byu name idea. Ingenious! That would make an awesome gift for my father!

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!