Monday, April 11, 2011

homework

My homework from my photography workshop with the fabulous Kali Leenstra was simply to take the tools and tricks learned and apply them.  So I did.  Hopefully I don't get graded too low for being tardy ;)

I decided to do some indoors with the kids since that is a typical scenario for my photography and I need the practice.  So here you go Kali, hope I did you proud.








3 comments:

Janessa said...

They look great! That's so fun that you are taking a photography workshop. I would love to do something like that...someday. I don't think you should be docked for being late. I'm sure you have three little excuses for being late:)

jhoopes said...

Oh sure, take the hard way and do indoor shots. ;) They look great!! I love Beckham with his balloon and your girls are beautiful. Nice work!

foreveryoung said...

Sooo cute! Do you get extra credit if you have the cutest kids ever? You'll have to share some of your favorite tips and tricks (unless they're trademark secrets :).