Sunday, April 03, 2011

St Patricks Day

Those tricky little leprechauns were back at it again!  They came late at night, played with out toys, messed up our house, peed in out toilet, and left treats for us to enjoy.  We are kind of fond of those little guys around here.



I also made the kids green lunches.  Madison was surprised when she opened hers at school and Bex enjoyed his before going to preschool.  He was pretty excited to get there and see if they caught any leprechauns in the traps they made.  No such luck but they did leave all the kids some gold coins!

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Tell those leprachauns to come to our house next year! I love how you put so much thought into making the holidays special for your kids, they'll always remember those. And any good april fools jokes this year?

Janessa said...

What fun little leprechauns! I love the block stairs leading up to the toilet. They're so creative:) Looks like a yummy green lunch. Way to think green!

Marisa said...

I like the green wrappers on some of the food... that seriously expands my St. Patrick's Day options! Fun pictures!