Saturday, May 07, 2011

Spring Break

I have fallen off the face of the blog-o-sphere lately haven't I?  The only thing I can seem to blame it on is the third child.  She really isn't all that hard either so it's not a very good excuse.  But, she's still too little to talk back so we will continue to blame her ;)


Spring Break was filled with playdates, parks, and a trip to the beach.  We went to Seabrook with our pals the Molens.  I had heard a lot about Seabrook from our friends but had never been.  I imagined it to be an old beach town just like many of the others along the Pacific coast with shabby restaurants, nicknack shops, and beautiful beaches.  However, it was unlike anything I had seen on the coast.  Seabrook turned out to be a brand new housing development perched ontop of a hill with it's own amenities and beautiful houses to rent or own.  It was new, clean, slightly "urban" if you will, and felt a little too pristine to be at the beach.  But it was beautiful and relaxing and we had a great time exploring.  The house we stayed at (The ultimate beach house- featured in Costal Living Magazine) was located on a cliff overlooking the ocean with a windy path that lead down to the beach.  We could have all settled down and stayed forever playing games, holding dance parties, taking pictures, relaxing in the sauna-- It was such a needed escape from the day to day.  Thanks Molens!
Again, I can not take credit for all of these pictures.  Between Matt and I, cameras were firing non stop.  The purpose of the trip was to take some pictures for Seabrook to use in their marketing so we were workin' here!











The end

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Yes, you have disapeared and you have been very missed. Thanks for coming back:) Thanks for always taking time to read my blog and leave the sweetest comments in spite of all your busy motherly duties. What an awesome little spring break vacation. Sounds like a beautiful place to get some R&R in. I can't believe how big little miss Grace is getting. You've definitely got to post some updated pictures of that baby of yours. She is too cute!

foreveryoung said...

You guys really know how to live it up, that place looks amazing! What beautiful pictures, you guys make quite the duo!

Melanie said...

Love, love the pics. I especially love the one with the dads dead asleep on the couch...such a familiar sight! :)