Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Victoria BC

Memorial Day weekend we took a trip up to beautiful Victoria BC.  I know, what a strange way to celebrate Memorial Day by leaving our country...  But it couldn't have been a better weekend.  I even made it in and out of the country on an expired passport!


The weather was beautiful, the sights to see were so fun, and the company was perfect.

Some of the highlights--
  • Beacon Hill Park for family pictures, feeding the ducks, and visiting the farm
  • shopping in chinatown and the outdoor markets
  • exploring the marina and wharf
  • feeding the seals
  • late night chats and runs to 7-11
  • ferry boat rides
  • pool time
  • scenic drives and walks
  • funny dinner games
  • exploring the island with the best friends money can buy ;)
In all of the packing madness, I forgot my camera at home.  Thankfully, we didn't stray too far from our personal photographer.  And boy is he good!






















5 comments:

Janessa said...

What a fun getaway! Nice planning to take your personal photographer along for the ride:) Great pictures! I love the series of pictures with you bustin' a move. I had to zoom in on them to get a better look:)

Marisa said...

That looks so fun and the pictures are awesome!! It inspires me to visit Victoria, I've never been! What are you guys going to do without the Molens??

foreveryoung said...

What a gorgeous place! Another amazing trip, I'm glad you were able to squeeze another one in before they move (so sad for you guys!). So many great pictures, I love the one of you and Ronnie, you look gorgeous and you know I'm jealous of all that hair :)

Amy Watts said...

I'm taking Spencer up there as a surprise for his 30th birthday. I'm so excited to plan it all. Where did you feed the seals- I would love to do that!

Tracey Moyer said...

Nice blog yyou have