Whistler
In August we went up to Whistler BC with our good friends the Calderwoods. I am not sure what took us so long to get up there but we will most definitely be back. It is gorgeous up there and so much to do.
The Summer Olympics in London were going on while we were exploring the olympic village in Whistler so that was pretty cool. The kids loved playing on the olympic rings and enjoying the village.
The Summer Olympics in London were going on while we were exploring the olympic village in Whistler so that was pretty cool. The kids loved playing on the olympic rings and enjoying the village.
The Claderwoods are a sushi loving family like us so we enjoyed a fun meal together. I could have done without the stinky feet smell that permeated the restaurant from everyone taking their shoes off before crawling into their little table booths but, other than that it was great.
We took the gondola up to the top of one of the mountains and explored a little before taking another gondola to the peak of another mountain. It was so beautiful there. My photography skills just didn't hold up to the gorgeous views that we witnessed. I could have stayed up there all day long just snapping away. The kids enjoyed the snow that was still at the top and also the views from the peak to peak gondola.
There was also lots of swimming in the pool and jumping on hotel beds.
Madison and Beckham Calderwood were on an extended date pretty much the whole weekend. They were hilarious holding hands and enjoying ice cream together. I'm pretty sure a wedding date was set and honeymoon planned for Whistler 2025.
Madison and Beckham Calderwood were on an extended date pretty much the whole weekend. They were hilarious holding hands and enjoying ice cream together. I'm pretty sure a wedding date was set and honeymoon planned for Whistler 2025.


















4 comments:
Haha we're already planning their honeymoon? :) Whistler would be a fun place, can we all go? Maybe we should just make it an annual tradition. That was super fun, thanks for being such great friends!
You guys are much better blog posters than we are! I never saw that big checker board, how did I miss that?
Breathtaking!! And now I want to move somewhere green. And you have the best legs. And I love all the amazing trips you guys take!
We definitely need to make it to Whistler. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment