Back to school
Madison is too cool for the first day of school thing this year. She wanted to be dropped off with her friends and nothing more. I did get her to pose with Bex for a couple of first day of school pictures but that was all I got from this girl. She is growing up way too fast.
Madison on her first day of 4th grade
Beckham on his first day of 1st
Ronnie was able to go in to work a little late so that he could walk with us to school. We met up with some good friends of Beckham's in the neighborhood and all walked together.
Gavin and Beckham get to be in the same class again this year
She was so sad she didn't get to go too. She really does miss her brother during the day. He is so good to her.
I had to include all of this last series. It was time to go in and Beckham and Brogan grabbed each others hands to walk in together. It melted me and made me so happy he has such good friends. (And that he isn't too old to hold hands yet ;)













3 comments:
such cute pics...your kids are darling. I loved seeing Beckham with his buddies and Grace hugging Beckham is just too sweet.
Such sweet pictures, especially Bex and Grace and his little school buddies. It's amazing how fast they grow up, but they sure are turning out to be amazing kids!
I love the first day of school. So exciting and scary all at the same time! You've got some cuties! They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment