Soccer
Beckham is thrilled with each new sport he tries. This was his second season of soccer and he just eats it up. He counts the days until practice and if a game is canceled it is seriously the end of his little world. Ronnie coached his team this year and they all had such a great time. I love this age when it is still fun and games. I know it won't last forever but until then, I will enjoy him hugging his teammates in the middle of a play, picking grass and throwing it in the air instead of marking his man, and laughing hysterically when he gets scored on through his legs. Go Hurricanes!
These three had a pretty great time together too
His three biggest fans and a shot of how it really is to play keeper--BORING!
And after the last rainy and cold game, coach Ronnie handed out trophies and donuts to celebrate!
I love this picture. It really shows what practices were like. Brogan even learned to shoot lasers from his eyes ;)







3 comments:
I love that shot of you and your girls. And your little soccer player is pretty darn cute too!
Cute pics of your soccer player and his biggest fans!
Little soccer teams are the best! You're such a great supporter. That picture of you and your girls is adorable!
Post a Comment