Wednesday, January 30, 2013

rounding out our fall

Other Happenings in fall 2012...

Beckham attended theGrand Ridge Grizzlies Move-a-thon

Ronnie and I cashed in on a fun Groupon and became total Segway nerds.  It was really a lot of fun.  We were the only two on the tour so our guide took a few liberties and ventured up to Capitol Hill.  Hills+Segway= a BLAST!



 And my sister came up to visit us for a weekend.  She was working on the glossary of her book so I helped her take some pictures for that.
  We love having her here and no matter what,  we always end up having a great time.
This visit we took her to a Sounders game and drug her along on an adoption awareness walk for Kids2Families.




We really do love Seattle in the fall.  It may be cold and rainy but I can't even imagine a more beautiful place. 

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

That segway tour looks awesome! I'm always so amazed at how many different and fun things you guys do, always busy and always something new! Love your family.

Janessa said...

What a fun fall! I've seen a segway groupon before and wondered if it would be any fun. I'll have to keep my eye out for another one. I think you've sold me on it:) Fun that you got to spend some time with your sister. Sisters are the best!