Thursday, May 30, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

This year was low stress for V-Day. We had the heart shaped pancakes and fancy dishes for breakfast and overloaded on the candy as per usual.  The kids took care of their own Silly straw Valentines and I only had got to plan one school party;) 
But the love was abounding and I just wanted to soak in all the excitement, extra hugs and kisses, sweet notes and chats about who we love.  Even Gracie caught the love bug and I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of her extra big hugs and her "I Yuuuuuvvvvv you momma!" all day long.  
That night Ronnie and I invited the kids to the Chapman Family Diner and cooked them dinner while they watched a movie and got to ring their bells for service.  They took this a bit too far and by the end of dinner the bells were banished.  They loved it though and so did we.  After they were all in bed Ronnie and I were able to cook our dinner together and enjoy a low key evening.  





1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I still think your romantic dinner with just you and Ronnie is the best idea, I just never pull it off...next year :)