Bex loves sports. Pretty much any sport he will at least try once. Baseball seems to be at the top of the list. You could see him with mitt in hand tossing a ball to himself just about everywhere he went this spring. We had MANY mishaps with baseballs flying in the house, on top of the house, at sisters heads, windows, cars, chandeliers... you name it. My parents saved the day and got the kid a pitch back for the backyard but still, this kids is ball crazy! Even with all those catastrophes, I still LOVE watching him run those bases in his cute little baseball pants and big hat pulled down on his eyes. We had such a fun season with the Braves and can't wait for next year!
Always the best part of the game
It was so fun to have them all on the same team this time.
Coach Greg requested we don't cut Beckham's hair in the middle of the season again...very confusing;) Beckham has taken this to heart and says he is NOT cutting his hair until next summer! Fine with me.
These two were pretty fun to watch as well. And this day, love was in the air.
3 comments:
Boys are so fun, huh? He is just the cutest and lucky you that he loves baseball because then you get to see those cute little buns in baseball pants! Nothing cuter in the world, I do believe. Jayden decided baseball is too boring for him (and I kind of have to agree), but I miss those little baseball pants :) And those pictures of Grace and her significant other are the cutest ever!
Cute Beckham, cute kids. Fun that Beckham was on the same team as his buddies!!
I love baeeball, too, and Bex is one dang cute player. And seriously those pictures of Bridger and Grace are the cutest I've ever seen!! Are they for real?!?!
Post a Comment