Summer trip to the Farm
While Madison was helping at dance camps (all. summer. long) I took Bex and Grace to Kelsey Creek Farm. A family here in Issaquah has opened up their farm to the public and there are all sorts of activities to enjoy. You can ride around their circle driveway on the gators, pet their animals, feed their goats, play with their kittens, run through their play houses, ride their horses and so much more. It feels a little strange doing all these things at their house and watching them try to go about their day as a family. However, I am sure they don't mind the hordes of city folk that flock to their home and pay the pretty entrance fee.
It sure is a gorgeous property and so fun to enjoy a little taste of "farm life"...for a few minutes.






1 comment:
Oh how fun! That reminds me of my Aunt Angel's house and every time I'm there watching the kids drive the gator, ride the horses and pet all the animals I always think about how much they could charge if they opened it to the public :)
Post a Comment